Base Stations are upgradable buildings used for decoration, providing necessities, storage, transportation, more experience, coins, and trading. More upgrades may come in future updates.
|Data & Analysis||Collects data from mining to produce XP. Increases optimal mining depth.||12|
|Mining Operation||Produces gold coins. Unlocks new pickaxes when upgraded.||20|
|Storage Management||Allows you to store ore at your base and increases inventory size when mining.||12|
|Research & Development||Advanced research increases your mining speed as well as gold & XP production.||10|
|Teleporter Array||Manages teleportation to the public mines.||1|
|Marketplace||Allows you to trade ore for gold coins and buy exotic stuff.||7|
|Personal Tunnel||A personal underground tunnel that lets you mine in privacy.||1|
- As base stations are upgraded, they will change in appearance.
- Back when the game first released the base upgrades max levels where lower.
- Data & Analysis used to be level 10 max, meaning your optimal depth was 3100m max, now it is 3700m. More upgrades are most likely not coming to this base station.
- Mining Operation used to be level 14 max, meaning the amount of coins you could get was 71 coins every time it went up. More upgrades are most likely not coming to this base station.
- Storage Management used to be also level 10 max, meaning the amount of ores you could hold was 11100, now it's 15700. More upgrades are most likely not coming to this base station.
- Research & Development used to be level 8 max, meaning the max amount mining boost you could get was 40%, and the max amount of Gold/XP boost you could get was 80%, now it's 50% and 100%. More upgrades are most likely not coming to this base station.
- Marketplace still has not received any upgrades ever since Azure Mines released. More upgrades are most likely coming to this base station.
- Teleporter Array & Personal Tunnel, still have not recieved any upgrades ever since azure mines released. More upgrades are most likely not coming to this base station.