Current bugs Edit
Minor bugs Edit
- When you mine down into a cave, sometimes you can fall through it and go out of the map. This happens due to the way caves are loaded in as it sometimes takes a few seconds for all the blocks in the cave to load. On the current Azure Mines version, the way to get out of the map is to mine down, followed by digging a long tunnel. Then, climb the hill behind the teleporter array and look for a strip mine. Jump on to it and voila! You are out the map. Any block you dig becomes the middle of a 3x3 area, sometimes spawning a cave. (Patched as of May 5th, 2018.)
- The block feature doesn't work probably because the game uses a different type of chat.
- Sometimes, assets won't load properly in the loading screen. Most commonly, it causes you to be naked in the loading screen.
- If you reset while in a animation that changes colors, the colors will still be there when you respawn. This can be fixed by resetting or start a color-changing animation.
- If you play Azure Mines on a phone, chances are the Azure Mines logo at the loading screen would be oversized to the point where your display is too small to render the entire logo. The estimated reason why this happens, and why it only happens on phones, is because Roblox only supports low resolutions (typically around 360p) for phones and Berezaa didn't scaled the logo relative to the screen resolution, but rather used absolute resolution.
- If you have a teleporter pad, go below 5m and build a teleporter pad somewhere in the mines. Then teleport back to your base, click the "Crafting" or "Pickaxe" button, then click the "teleport to pad" button without closing the "Crafting" or "Pickaxe" window. You should then fly to a certan part of a cave.
- If you do this with the out of bounds glitch, you will fly to the bottom of the dirt.
- Leaving the game while mining an ore will render the ore unminable. The only way to get it automatically fixed is waiting for the mine to reset.
- Sometimes when joining a brand new server you will see "Risky" appear in green for a split second. This also happens with the Risk Analysis kit.
AFK Mining/Automining Edit
AFK Mining is when you are holding down the mouse, mining a block and you press / or the chat so you keep on mining. Then you release holding the mouse. You press enter and see that it mines by itself. (Also referred to as "automining".) This happens because the mining function runs on a looping script, and since you're tricking the game of holding the mouse button since the cursor is still on x ore, it will endlessly mine until the range is out of reach. It is still a good idea to "man" your computer, in case rare ores appear.
Building on other players Edit
If you build an iron or copper block on a person, they glitch out of the map and fall down to their death (unless they teleport to surface). Used as troll and can be done to self. You need 1 block space to do this though. You can also do this while someone is mining down. This happens because the game doesn't count players as obstruction. You can use this glitch and some luck to fall and land on top a cave or mine which can be used to get far down fast.
Limited depth Edit
The previous top depth you can go is 2166.8934m below surface, but on May 5, 2018, it was extended to around 5844m. If you exceed this depth, you'll die. But you can still increase your optimal depth to more than 2200m by upgrading your Data & Analysis. Berezaa possibly wasn't expecting anyone to go past 2100 and kept the void at such a low level.
In the new update, Dr. Berezaa was added. You die after drinking it. But the camera effects may still linger on. Check F9 to see you have been spammed with relative camera angles acting. You can always reset to fix this, but its still pretty annoying.
Moonstone Pickaxe XP Edit
Whenever you use the Moonstone Pickaxe to mine, you are supposed to get +30% xp. But, with this bug cave ores, surface ores, possibly base and mountain ores don't work with this effect.
Lighting glitch Edit
When teleporting up or down to the surface at Azure level your lighting will glitch and make everything look a lot lighter. You can use this to your advantage by placing down a teleport pad in a cave then teleporting up then down quickly to allow yourself to see in the cave with the glitched lighting.
Teleport Pad Bug Edit
When you put down a teleport pad and another is already placed somewhere else, the game will override the pad and delete the previous one. However if you reset or dump ores into your chest the "deleted" pad will return to your inventory.
Going Outside of MapEdit
And there's a second tactic of that, in the mining area (0m) you can climb walls and fall down to outside of mines. Sometimes you fall down to the void and die.
To go out of bounds, you may also place a torch outside a tunnel, this is helpful to locate a mine you may have lost, it's also fun to linger outside the map while being able to mine.
Deleting Objects Edit
When mining with a Serendibite pickaxe, you mine 2 ores.
While this is intentional, the additional affect is not. Only the targeted ore is mined and the secondary is deleted, even if not really an ore. using this, it is possible to delete everything from stone, to protected ore, to teleport pads and torches. if you delete a torch in this manner, the ore the torch was on will be permanently protected.
Similary, the Boomite Pickaxe occasionally makes an explosion that destroys nearby ores, and their drops.
Although both of those are intentional, it is possible to break protected stone with the explosion effect. This is not intentional. With this glitch, you can get outside of the mine without placing anything.
Broken join animation Edit
Sometimes the play button that appears when you start the game breaks, and the game breaks until you leave the server. This has many variants. Some witnessed are:
- You join the game, but you can't move. This is because the spinning animation is what prevents you from moving at the start of the game. Obviously if it doesn't end, you will be frozen.
- The game gets stuck on the "loading player information" from the game looping the loading script.
- The game loads an empty inventory, the Expert rank, and some Xbox LT controls. This is because the game loads extra test information to make sure your game is working, but it glitches if the player doesn't move the mouse after joining the game.
- Your data is successfully loaded, however your screen will remain dark. You can fix this by resetting (However this used to cause another glitch) or Rejoining.
Loss of Game Data Edit
Sometimes, when player is disconnected in the game after playing for a long time (like 3 hours) and then the player joins another server again, the game may load a previous version of a player's data. Then, if the player rejoins a lot, different old versions can load. This is because the game believes that you join a previous session. The base of it is because when you join you don't save. So the game gets severely confused and loads a different save to fill it in. This is basically a roulette to get your newest save back, as it will take a few tries.
Mine Reset Teleport Pad (Ore Farming) Edit
When the mine is resetting it is possible to teleport to the teleport pad and keep mining. If you mine you will notice the blocks you mine are not being deleted. This is because when the mine resets, all current blocks that are under the ground during the reset are deleted. Since new blocks are spawned, they will not be deleted due to the game thinking they are new. This is considered game breaking as you can stay at heights where rare ores are extreme. And you can see ores disappearing while mine resetting. (not patched)
Broken Chat Edit
If a player dies in the game (reset, going past ~5844 depth, boomite), his or her chat will be broken, and he or she can no longer talk in-game. The only way to fix this was by leaving and rejoining the game. It is unknown why this bug happens. (Patched during the October 2017 Update)(Sometimes happens when dying to depth still)
Another mine Edit
If you can manage to take a block of Pumpkinite ore underground without mining it, you will be able to place Metal Plates, etc. on top of it. However, when you pick them up, more stone will generate in places where it shouldn't be.
This glitch also worked after the May 2018 update, which added Zombie ore drops. You could place blocks on top of the ore drops, then pick up the placed blocks to generate more stone. This could be also used to 'duplicate' caves. (Patched at May 2018, 9th; 4 days after the day the bug started)
With this glitch, you can even make stone generate slightly above the regular mine, which shouldn't be possible.
Out Of BoundsEdit
If you jump up the mountain wall behind the teleporter array you can jump outside the map and have a chance landing outside of the ores. (Don't do this after map reset because they'll be nothing to land on). Also if you teleport at depth 1,300 m to 1,700 m you will fly out of your base and be able to go to other bases. You will not be able to take others gold or exp.
If you place a torch on a stone that you cant normally get on to without mining it (e.g a stone in front of you), the torch will be placed there. Then mine through the top and head out to see you have gone out of bounds. This happens because torch placement is relevant to the block on top of it. This won't count with obstructed blocks and the torch is placed out of bounds.
Go pretty much anywhere Edit
Repeat the glitch above with a hole dug in your base, then do not get bounced off the tree during the above glitch (not required to go on your base). Now, keep mining until you get to were you want. If you are not careful enough during the pickaxe part, you will get inside the cave and have to restart the glitch.
Lobby Out-of-bounds Edit
In the lobby after you go through the Teleporter Array, you will notice a bridge across a river and 2 tunnels on either side of the river. The tunnel to the right of where you teleport is accessible, and you can get rubies and sapphires there at 0-2m. At the end of the tunnel, there is a hole. Go down the hole and you will be out-of-bounds, making it super easy to get rubies and sapphires and basically everything.
Easily Get to Other Bases Edit
When you get into the main area, mine down from the far right edge about 20 blocks. turn right so you're facing Out-of-bounds and mine for about 50 blocks. Teleport back to your base, go to the main area, get to the top of the stone border by walking on slopes and if you go to the place you mined (far right) you'll see your tunnel. not the inside but the outside. Jump on top of that and stay on the "protected stone" so you won't glitch inside. whenever you mine a block, new blocks will spawn around this so you can use this glitch to "block" over to the bases. Only the base owner can see the borders for the base so you can walk through the walls an into the base. unfortunately, you can't collect coins, exp, event items and you can't upgrade anything in the base or interact with anything, but you can go into personal mines. This can be useful because you can find the Mad Scientist, and get the Sulfur achievement.
Player glitched when game starts Edit
This is a common mistake for me. if you start the game, you will look like you have no clothes,hats,face,etc.
Glitched Mine Edit
The Glitched Mine is mostly used to get opal, however, Amethyst is also a bit more common. To get into the Glitched Mine you must go to the corner or edge of the mine and mine approximately 16m down, then strip mine out of the middle of the mine, soon you will find a stone barrier. Mine 2m down and then continue strip mining as soon as you feel you've passed the barrier, start making some stairs so you can get up to 2m. Once you have done the above steps, you have entered the Glitched mine.
Updated Glitch Mine Strategy Edit
(This section was originally added by MaxDragonSoul.)
Now there's a way to get the glitched mine pretty much anywhere in the map. Rather than doing the set of steps above, you simply need to dig down to the depth where the ore you want to dig spawns. Place a teleport pad inside a wall. Then teleport back up and back down. The mine will be glitched once again, but this time you're at a lower depth with the chance of much greater ores.
Bouncing EditIf a player goes down a particularly deep hole, lets say a thousand blocks deep, they will bounce. This is not exactly a glitch but can be used to climb to the borders of other people's bases. if you jump off the border of the main area and teleport back to your base at around 2000 blocks deep, you will bounce high enough to get to the border of your base.
Seasonal Bugs & Glitches Edit
During the Hallow's Eve event, Opal was able to generate underwater which was green during the event.
Ore duplication Edit
Found and written by ROBLOX: superchief9145 / Fandom: NubChief
No. this isn't patched yet (as of 05 - 21 - 2018) also put the word "patched" if it's patched so I can check and not have to re-write it.
The way to get this to work is to mine the ore you want until you get more that 1/3 of the way and hear the pickaxe's hit sound at least 2 times (3 to be safe) and after that you stop mining and continue mining the ore with 1 reverse click (instead of click then release it's release then click and hold) so if you need like 5 million iron then equip the slowest mining pick and do this trick, then repeat for more.