See also: Zwambies
Zombies deal about 10 damage every time you get attacked by one. Occasionally, one of your limbs gets detached. It always happen in this order: Left Leg, Right Leg, Left Arm, and lastly the Right Arm. If you are missing both of your legs, you cannot climb ladder bricks.
To kill a Zombie, use the sword near the entrance of the mine, or use the Ray Gun gamepass. They die in two hits. (Though with swords it may appear as one hit because it's technically a slash then lunge.) When killed, they may drop 2-5 Gold, Emerald, Opal, Diamond, Topaz or Platinum. They also give additional 5,000 exp each Zombie killed.
- There used to be a bug where you could place blocks on Zombie drops. When you break the placed block, more stone would generate in places where it shouldn't be. If done inside a cave, the cave would 'duplicate'.
- Zombies could also spawn in the glitched/duplicated caves.
- Zombies are based off the Undead Guardian from Miner's Haven, another game created by berezaa.
- When you encounter a zombie cave, it makes the happy mask salesman laughing sound from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- Zombies have a chance to spawn from any stone block you mine below 3000m.